Follow the one pixel

What is it, that you are looking at?


Monday 3 March 2008

Professional development project

Great. Got to find a client and make him/her like my work so then I can convince them that they will actually benefit from my work.... bleh...
Ok. I have got a client, not very good one but it's a client anyhow.
It's a project that I have been working on for some time now, not very successfully due to my clients incompetence or client not being available, now I know how frustrating it must have been for all those people that where crazy enough to employ me in the past. What goes round, comes around.
The project is to build a website/web page for restaurant menu, which also promotes organic ingredients from India. The site has to have scope for expansion as the business will be expanding to include other services.
We have agreed on colour scheme, look and feel, amount of pages that will be included. One thing I have not been able to obtain from my client is the content for the website. Because of that I have not been able to evaluate amount of work that I will need to put in to it, hence I can not price the job.
My client managed to cancel something like 5 consecutive appointments. _______________________________________________________
At last my client has arrived on time and on the date arranged. Full of all sorts of excuses and reasons why he couldn't make it before. Oh well. That is just another reality of working freelance I suppose.
Client liked changes that I have made to the original ideas, Logo, web page layout, color scheme if you want to see latest updates to the above mentioned follow this link http://flatproduct.co.uk/mika/ and http://flatproduct.co.uk/indiaorganics/

No comments: