Follow the one pixel

What is it, that you are looking at?


Monday 25 February 2008

D&AD - photography - Alzheimer's

This the state of my appartment while working on the D&AD project, I will be glad when it's over. D&AD - photography - Alzheimer's. Got some ideas, need props and good photos. Oh dear, this is a big project.

Work so far...

  • this is just a test shot, to see if it's worth me working more on this image. After three hours of cutting bits out of this book, my thumb swelled up and it hurts!

I think it was worth it. Got one more book to cut up, and then I'm ready for a photo shoot.

  • This is a set for another picture that I am producing

  • and another one - this image after some deliberation has been scrapped from the repertoire. Shame. It's a nice image, but it just doesn't say what it supposed to. Oh well, another one for the wall.

No comments: